Fiber Services, Inc.
Copyright © Fiber Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
We are pleased to advise you that a full line of fabric and carpet support services are available for you and your clients. Neither you nor your design staff has the time or the experience to be experts on the maintenance of all the furnishings that you provide your customers. We want you to feel that we can serve as an "extension of your staff" in this vital area - keeping those furnishings looking like new for a long time. We can provide expertise for you in the following areas:
1. FABRIC STAIN PROTECTION: We can't find another fiber or fabric protection product anywhere that will give your fine furnishings the same wear life as our long-life Fibercare products will. We protect residential as well as commercial furnishings, and we furnish a fantastic follow-up cleaning service for those hard-to-get-out spots and spills. If your clients call our office and we can't solve the problem over the phone, we'll go out to their house or office to spot clean at no additional charge for up to one year after the protection was applied.
2. FABRIC UV PROTECTION: We now offer a UV protection product, perfect for both indoor & outdoor fabrics that will spend a lot of time in direct sunlight. It prevents fading and extends the life of your fabrics. Please note that unlike our stain protection, the UV protection must be reapplied every 12 months in order to remain effective.
3. SPECIALTY FABRIC CLEANING: Our specialty cleaning division, PERFECTION PLUS, has a well trained staff. They specialize in fine fabrics and custom furniture as well as rugs & carpets (including Orientals, Dhurries, needlepoints, Stark and Lacey Champion). Simply stated, our people start where most others "fear to tread".
4. FLAME RETARDANCE: This is rapidly becoming a required service, especially on commercial jobs. The Fire Safety officials know & respect our American Flamecoat products & services and our Flamecoat Certificate. We treat your fabrics and wood on site, and provide certification upon payment.
You will be happy to hear that we can provide these services to your clients no matter where they are, be it in the mountains, at the beaches, or anywhere & everywhere in between!
It is our special privileged to assist you in keeping your fine new furnishings looking new for a long time. We feel that the combination of our Fiber Services "Long Term Protection Products" plus our expert service assistance is the best combination you can find on the market. Our services include:
1. PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT: Our trained technicians are highly skilled in applying our protective products properly. Treatment is performed at your convenience without disruption of your schedule or activities for service visits.
2. ON-SITE INSTRUCTION: We provide simple and complete instruction to you or your maintenance staff. We teach emergency procedures for accidental spills and unusual spots as well as for routine maintenance. If you should have a difficult problem, we will come on-site to assist you.
3. AFTER CARE PRODUCTS: Upon request, our technicians will leave you with an initial supply of spotting chemicals for quick spot removal. They are safe-to-use and have a long shelf life. If you run out, feel free to give us a call and we will mail you more.
4. SERVICE COMMITMENT: If you should need follow-up cleaning service for a difficult spot, we are more than happy to assist you. Spot cleaning is free of charge for one year (from the date of application) for all items we apply our Fabric Protection to. Our technicians are covered with necessary insurance during these visits to your premises.
5. UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES: Some substances such as acid, bleaches, dyes, adhesives or some pet stains can cause non-correctable damage on certain fibers and fabric surfaces, even with our Long-Term Fabric Protection. Although our Fabric Protection makes spots and spills much easier to clean and less likely to permanently stain, there is no guarantee that all stains can be removed, nor is Fiber Services, Inc. responsible for replacement of fabric or carpet in such an event. All spot cleaning is done at the customer's risk.
OUR COMMITMENT IS TO ASSIST YOU WITH ANY PROBLEM YOU MIGHT HAVE WITH THE FURNISHINGS THAT HAVE BEEN PROTECTED WITH FIBER SERVICES LONG TERM FABRIC AND CARPET PROTECTION. THIS IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU!